Re: [ddos] Firewall Network: Issue (with description).

суббота, 12 октября 2013 г. 16:44:01
 
charset=iso-8859-1
OVH Support is here >/dev/null
Le 12 oct. 2013 02:38, Christian Letti a crit :
> Btw, what's the point of this mailing list? This thread was open OCT 1...
> This is really frustrating.
> On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 10:52 AM, Christian Letti wrote:
> Problem was solved until yesterday, now it's happening again...
> On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 7:56 AM, Christian Letti wrote:
> In case there is any trouble downloading, it is available on Vimeo also: https://vimeo.com/75870991
> On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 11:19 AM, Christian Letti wrote:
> http://demo.ovh.eu/pt/6df2f45085e9abab15a1b851f211d83a/
> Here is a link for the video.
> On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 8:52 AM, Christian Letti wrote:
> Oles,
> Can we make a live test? Or better if I made a video?
> Thanks.
> On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 7:41 AM, wrote:
> if I active the VAC, I active the Firewall, even without the rules.
> and it works.
> On Tue, Oct 01, 2013 at 06:19:11AM -0300, Christian Letti wrote:
> > As I said, if Network Firewall is activated, even with no rules on it,
> > IP 91.224.221.32 can't
> > connect to it. Not only this server, all OVH ones I've made tests.
> > My home connection can connect SSH, every place can connect to SSH, the
> > problem is 91.224.221.32 not being able to connect when the Network
> > Firewall is activated.
> >
> > Really, it's all explained with the maximum details on my first email... :(
> >
> > On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 6:08 AM, wrote:
> >
> > > On Tue, Oct 01, 2013 at 03:38:11AM -0300, Christian Letti wrote:
> > > > Hello OVH Team and DDoS Mailing List members.
> > > >
> > > > I'm facing a little problem here with the *Firewall Network* (*not
> > > > mitigation*).
> > > > First off all, I'm using a KS server to make the tests, so this doesn't
> > > > affect my production servers.
> > > >
> > > > DEST/KS IP: *142.4.210.71* (ks4003442.ip-142-4-210.net)
> > > > DC: *BHS*
> > >
> > > I don't see any issue
> > >
> > >
> > > # mtr 142.4.210.71
> > > # telnet 142.4.210.71 22
> > > Trying 142.4.210.71...
> > > Connected to 142.4.210.71.
> > > Escape character is '^]'.
> > > Connection closed by foreign host.
> > > # telnet 142.4.210.71 22
> > > Trying 142.4.210.71...
> > > telnet: Unable to connect to remote host: Connection refused
> > > #
> > >
> > > ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
> > --
> > Christian Letti
> > BR/PR - +55 41 9971-0097
> Christian Letti
> BR/PR - +55 41 9971-0097
> Christian Letti
> BR/PR - +55 41 9971-0097
> Christian Letti
> BR/PR - +55 41 9971-0097
> Christian Letti
> BR/PR - +55 41 9971-0097
> Christian Letti
> BR/PR - +55 41 9971-0097
charset=iso-8859-1
OVH Support is here  >/dev/nullLe 12 oct. 2013 02:38, Christian Letti <christian@christianletti.com> a crit :Btw, what's the point of this mailing list? This thread was open OCT 1...This is really frustrating.On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 10:52 AM, Christian Letti <christian@christianletti.com> wrote:
Problem was solved until yesterday, now it's happening again...
On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 7:56 AM, Christian Letti <christian@christianletti.com> wrote:
In case there is any trouble downloading, it is available on Vimeo also: https://vimeo.com/75870991
On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 11:19 AM, Christian Letti <christian@christianletti.com> wrote:
http://demo.ovh.eu/pt/6df2f45085e9abab15a1b851f211d83a/
Here is a link for the video.
On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 8:52 AM, Christian Letti <christian@christianletti.com> wrote:
if I active the VAC, I active the Firewall, even without the rules.
and it works.
On Tue, Oct 01, 2013 at 06:19:11AM -0300, Christian Letti wrote:
> As I said, if Network Firewall is activated, even with no rules on it,
> IP 91.224.221.32 can't
> connect to it. Not only this server, all OVH ones I've made tests.
> My home connection can connect SSH, every place can connect to SSH, the
> problem is 91.224.221.32 not being able to connect when the Network
> Firewall is activated.
>
> Really, it's all explained with the maximum details on my first email... :(
>
>
> > On Tue, Oct 01, 2013 at 03:38:11AM -0300, Christian Letti wrote:
> > > Hello OVH Team and DDoS Mailing List members.
> > >
> > > I'm facing a little problem here with the *Firewall Network* (*not
> > > mitigation*).
> > > First off all, I'm using a KS server to make the tests, so this doesn't
> > > affect my production servers.
> > >
> > > DEST/KS IP: *142.4.210.71* (ks4003442.ip-142-4-210.net)
> > > DC: *BHS*
> >
> > I don't see any issue
> >
> >
> > # mtr 142.4.210.71
> > # telnet 142.4.210.71 22
> > Trying 142.4.210.71...
> > Connected to 142.4.210.71.
> > Escape character is '^]'.
> > Connection closed by foreign host.
> > # telnet 142.4.210.71 22
> > Trying 142.4.210.71...
> > telnet: Unable to connect to remote host: Connection refused
> > #
> >
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> >
> >
>
>
> --
> Christian Letti
> BR/PR - +55 41 9971-0097
Тэги: ddos
Copyright © 2012-2021 by KILL DDoS.
8 (800) 100-93-12 (звонок бесплатный)

admin@killddos.ru